Tonight I had the distinct privilege to meet
Dr. Del Tackett and his associate Grant Cheney. They flew in from Focus on the Family in Colorado to meet with our church this weekend. Dr. Tackett is the instructor for
The Truth Project, a DVD-based apologetics program my church has sponsored. Grant was not only a cast member in the DVDs, but he now functions as a jack-of-all-trades with Del. We had an open Q&A session with Dr. Tackett and then I was able to speak to him for a bit after the meeting was over.
I could go on and on about The Truth Project, but for now let me say that if it comes to a church in your area...GO GO GO!!
Here are some pics a friend took for me on her iPhone. Del is the one with little hair. Grant is the one with the spiky hair. I'm the one needing a haircut!


No comments:
Post a Comment