Saturday, April 12, 2008

Family and First Place 4 Health

This weekend Laura flew to Louisiana to visit her family and to attend a First Place 4 Health conference. Here are a few pics from my visit:


My brother Donovan crawled inside a chest-of-drawers box, and his son David followed. I tried to get in there with David later, but he would have none of it!

However, he was more than willing to have me flip him upside-down!

At 15 months, David loves to play with light switches and frames on the wall...


He's such a cutie-pie!



Wanna eat him up!




I like this photo the best, because we actually got him to smile! Yea!





On Saturday the 12th I attended the First Place 4 Health conference at New Orleans Theological Seminary. This is me with Carole Lewis, national director of First Place 4 Health. We met about 10 years ago at another FP conference in Hendersonville, NC. She didn't remember my face, but remembered my name from First Place dealings over the years.
Vicki Heath is in charge of fitness/exercise issues in FP, and she's one of the cast members on one of my workout videos. I was thrilled to meet her for the first time!

No comments: