Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Colson at Therapy, Busy Mommy

I know it's been a while since I've posted. Life is getting busier and busier around here. Sundays we have church, Mondays I have rehab therapy with Colson, Tuesday I have a Bible study, Wednesday is Matthew's Awana program, Thursday is more therapy with Colson, Friday is Bible study for me and Colson. In between all this are the usual house chores, cooking and feeding the family, errands, and trying to exercise 5 times a week. Whew!

So I'll try to update when I can...

Here are some pictures of Colson at rehab therapy. The blonde lady is Angie, she's his speech therapist. The brunette is Lisa, who's his physical therapist. In this photo she's helping him sort shapes, just to play with him and build trust. There's also Janet for occupational therapy, but we haven't officially started our sessions with her yet. At the end click the link to see Colson playing with Janet.

Hopefully through all this therapy we can get Colson walking correctly, tackling stairs, crawling, talking, and eating. Come on, little guy! We know you can do it!



Here's a quickie video of Colson with Lisa. The hand motion you see her doing is the sign language we've been using for him to mean "GO", as in "Ready, set, go."



No comments: