The Schwartz's were very gracious and invited us over to swim and have dinner. The guys went outside and had a ball in the wonderful pool at the house. They played and splashed while Pam and I busied ourselves in the kitchen and visited. Here are a couple of pics of the guys-- one with JH and the boys, and one with our boys and David Schwartz, all tuckered out and soaking wet!
Keeping up the the Hartness family as the Lord leads us down the road of life, as a part of His Grand Scheme...
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Swimming at the Schwartz's
Due to the remains of the rainy weather from yesterday, Pam Schwartz and I cancelled our early morning plans to play tennis together. The weather cleared in the afternoon and it was super-hot! I guess the Florida heat is finally here.
The Schwartz's were very gracious and invited us over to swim and have dinner. The guys went outside and had a ball in the wonderful pool at the house. They played and splashed while Pam and I busied ourselves in the kitchen and visited. Here are a couple of pics of the guys-- one with JH and the boys, and one with our boys and David Schwartz, all tuckered out and soaking wet!

The Schwartz's were very gracious and invited us over to swim and have dinner. The guys went outside and had a ball in the wonderful pool at the house. They played and splashed while Pam and I busied ourselves in the kitchen and visited. Here are a couple of pics of the guys-- one with JH and the boys, and one with our boys and David Schwartz, all tuckered out and soaking wet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment