Tuesday, July 08, 2008

July Woodside Visit

My parents came to visit this weekend for the 4th of July. I posted a bunch of photos on Facebook from that visit, as well as some other photos from our summer so far. The system says that you do not have to be a member on Facebook to see this album, nor should you have to log in. Just click on this link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=45579&l=ca259&id=802097537

The page will display small versions of each photo. Click on any of them to see them in large format, and to read the captions. If you are a member of Facebook and are logged in, you can post your own comments about the pictures. Facebook memberships are free and I receive no spam from them.

I've used these Facebook links in the past and have gotten some complaints, so when I get a chance I'll post some of the same pics here on this site. In the meantime, I need to go pick up Matthew from camp!

August 19th: Okay, here are a couple!



No comments: