Turtles On A Raft
- Preheat oven 200 degrees.
- Lay out on a cookie sheet (with parchment paper if you like-- I didn't) small 1 1/2" pretzel twists. I used Rold Gold Classic Tiny Twists, and we got about 60 on a cookie sheet.
- In the middle of each pretzel, place one unwrapped Rollo chocolate/caramel candy.
- Bake in oven for about 4 minutes. They'll melt just slightly.
- While the chocolates are still warm, press down onto them a large pecan half.
- Put cookie sheet in the freezer or fridge until the chocolate is solid again.
- Carefully pop off each turtle and store in a container in a cool place to prevent melting.
So easy, and they pop right into your mouth! Careful, though-- the calories rack up! Here's the nutritional info for one turtle:
Calories: 53.5
Carbs: 6.33 g
Protein: .7 g
Fat: 2.9 g
Next is a truly decadent cookie. This one may do some serious damage to my waistline if I'm not careful. Click here for the recipe for Pecan Pie cookies! I dare not contemplate what the calories are in these suckers. They really do taste like pecan pie, so I imagine they're at LEAST 50 calories a pop! Careful, folks-- they're super yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment