Thursday, April 26, 2007

Baby Shaver Pics and Hartnesses Arrive

I took a moment to go over to the Shaver's house this morning to get some "baby love" from Joseph Benjamin. He's so tiny-- it seems like yesterday and yet so long ago that my boys were that little. I enjoyed holding him and trying to get him to burp (to no avail!). His brothers and sister were constantly trying to get at him and also were jockeying for their own attention. But overall the Shavers are doing great and are enjoying their new addition-- they are such pros at this!

Here are some pics of Carol with her beautiful boy...




And around 4:30pm Jonathan's parents arrived from North Carolina! They took the train from NC to Orlando and then got a rental car to our home. It was great to see them, and I think Colson even remembered them a bit. They'll be here until Monday, so there will be more photos and frivolity to come, I'm sure. Here's a picture of Colson having a laugh with his Paw-Paw. Click on it for a larger view:


In the evening they took us out to eat at Mulligan's, a restaurant right on the beach. I so rarely cross the Vero bridges to the "beach side", sometimes I forget that the ocean is right here! It was a beautiful but very breezy day. It was great to see the waves and have a yummy meal. Colson got some good lovin' too!





Before and after our meal, the boys loved watching the waves of the ocean. I thought this picture was particularly quaint. Look how tall Matthew is-- growing up so fast!




No comments: