Not much happened today. Matthew and I were out of commission. I think he threw up overnight at least 4 times, I lost count. I helped out with that a few times but Jonathan ended up having to do most of the work. I was bad off as well, with the usual gastro-intestinal issues. Lots of cramping and nausea, I could barely get up. Lost nearly 4 pounds in one day (which of course came back later). Matthew ended up desiring to sleep on his floor and he did so for many hours today.
Matthew and I stayed horizontal for much of the day, and by the end of it we were bored silly. I snuggled up on the couch with him in the evening and we watched the entire 1978 Superman movie.
I'm so grateful that Colson seems to be recovering from his vomiting and that Jonathan never became ill. He kept our ship afloat, I tell you!
No comments:
Post a Comment