The big highlight of the day was the Trunk or Treat festivities at First Church of God around the corner. The boys got back in their costumes and we drove over for a bit of fun. Colson was content to watch all the goings-on in his stroller. Matthew enjoyed getting the treats from each station, but I think he enjoyed the games and activities just as much. He had his face painted, jumped in one of those inflatable contraptions, played games and just overall enjoyed himself. A fun night, and a great alternative to my least-favorite holiday of the year. Jonathan was up in the air that evening, so he wasn't able to join us. It was a quiet night for us-- JH had to study for an FAA exam after the kids were in bed, so I enjoyed some time alone while he worked. And of course I'm sure he did fine the next day.
Here are photos from our evening:

Matthew after his face-painting with the lady who did the Superman "S" for him...

Colson enjoyed watching over Matthew's "loot" and just watching the festivities...
No comments:
Post a Comment