I woke up in a funk of a bad mood and pretty much stayed there all day. I wasn't a good housewife today, I tell ya. Didn't get much work done, napped during Colson's nap instead of working out, and ate too much. Just a big mess!
I managed to squeeze in a workout later, hopping and jumping around Colson while attempting to do an exercise video. It was amusing, to say the least.
Jonathan was very gracious with my ornery self and let me have some time alone after dinner. I went to the library and worked on my Bible study for tomorrow. When I'm in a funk, probably the best thing I can do is do my Bible study. It's probably the best way to get my head straight.
It dawned on me a few days later, why I might be having these funky days toward the end of the week. We're living in (compared to a couple of months ago) "cramped" quarters, there's less space for us to live in together each day. Wednesdays are Matthew's short days at school; I pick him up at 1:40 instead of 3:15. Granted, it's slightly more than just 90 minutes difference, but it does seem to affect me, so that by Thursday afternoon I've had enough of him. In case it wasn't mentioned before, Matthew has a textbook case of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), and it can be very draining...
Depressing post for today, I know. We move on....
No comments:
Post a Comment