Keeping up the the Hartness family as the Lord leads us down the road of life, as a part of His Grand Scheme...
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Low Wire Act
My neighbor heard that I'm really into fitness videos, so she gave me a kit she wasn't using any more. It's a Denise Austin pilates kit, complete with a video, instructional poster and pilates cords. I decided to give it a try today, and Colson got to watch. I think to him I looked like a jungle gym or wiggly spider in a web, lying on the floor with cords going everywhere-- attached to arms and legs, stretching and twisting all around. He decided that it was too interesting to just sit and watch, so he came over to play with me. So there I was, on the floor, cords going everywhere, and baby boy is hovering over me, grabbing at the cords, pulling my legs and laughing at it all. I could barely hold it together, it was so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment