For dinner I made a pasta dish that I actually didn't eat. Sausage and Three Cheese Macaroni from Rachael Ray (of course). I'm trying to put some meat on Jonathan's bones, he's gotten thin with his lack of physical activity (lots of hours hitting the books). Like Rachael would say, oh my gravy that recipe was rich! I had a tiny taste and left the rest for the guys. One of those times I wish I had a different metabolism!
After dinner I went over to King's Baptist Church for a women's activity. It was a card-making party, and I had a blast. We made 7 really neat Thanksgiving/Autumnal cards and had a great time doing it. I enjoyed meeting some more ladies from the church and coming home with a completed craft project. And to top it off, I was one of the 2 ladies who won a nice gift basket of goodies! So much fun! I know, I'm easily amused. Here's a picture of our group-- I'm on the front row with the other gift basket winner. Fun night!
No comments:
Post a Comment