Slightly better day today. The "funk" was still there a bit and I forgot things left and right. I left my Bible study sheets at home, had to drive back. Left diaper bag at Bible study. Still don't have that back (as I write this on the 13th). Forgot a coupon for a free $25 CVS card at home when I filled a new prescription today. Fortunately the teller let me redeem it 45 minutes later when I drove back. AAA!!!
However, there were plenty of things to be thankful for. Matthew was very well behaved all afternoon with me, even at the grocery store, which is saying something! I made another Rachael Ray meal, Spaghetti Squash Pizza, and although it wasn't a huge hit, it was healthy and pretty yummy. Well, JH really liked it anyway!
Jonathan took the boys on a bike ride while I cleaned up the kitchen. You should see Colson when he realizes what they're about to do! He sees his Elmo bike helmet and just starts to giggle with joy. He loves riding bikes!
No comments:
Post a Comment