Cleaned up in AM
Met a lady at the local library to pick up some exercise tapes she didn't want anymore. Several of them interest me, and the ones that don't I'll try to trade with people who can use them.
Checked out some videos at the library, let MH play on computer, he behaved well .
Quick run to store, harder for MH to behave there...
Lovely afternoon- Colson napped, did a workout I checked out from the library, JH/MH play in neighborhood. They saw lots of neighbors and were away for quite a long time, really enjoying themselves. They even walked to Reynolda Village with one neighbor and his grandson. Jonathan bought half a cup of lemonade from the Gorelick boys' lemonade stand next door. $1 for a whole cup! I'm going to miss this neighborhood so much.
Our realtor recommended that we consider dropping the price of the house. We do. I think the old price was fair, but no one wants this house-- small kitchen and a pool. Most people are saying, "No thanks," including the folks that looked at the house yesterday.
Make Rachael Ray chicken fingers and Colson eats some! Yea!
JH put MH down to bed with no problems. MH had a good day today. So nice to have a day NOT filled with conflict and strife!
Watched Two Brothers on DVD, checked out from the library. Sweet story.
No comments:
Post a Comment