I hit my pre-Colson-pregnancy weight today, which isn't that low, but it's nice to be making progress.

We went downtown for a big Library festival, where the local library system was celebrating their 100 year anniversary. They had all sorts of kids' activities, exhibits and a free trolley ride around town. Matthew was so excited to ride in the trolley, and Colson looked like such a big boy sitting next to him on the seat! I think they had fun, as you can see in these pictures...

Back home, we just hung out a bit, enjoying the day together with our chores done.
Later on, JH changed the oil on the car with Matthew as his "helper".
I went shopping at the grocery store for Father's Day meal stuff, and while out I got a call from Julie Martin, my friend in Florida who's experiencing her own Floridian "Grand Scheme" herself. She's always got good advice for me, warning me of potholes down this road we're on. She called in to check to see how we're doing, and as usual I had to tell her the same thing we're telling everyone else: We're stuck until we sell. My friend Angie Chee also called later, and she got the same story. Kind of depressing, but that's where we're at these days.
Lately Colson's been fussy alot of the time, and rarely wants me when JH is around. He won't eat baby food, and most regular food is unappealing to him. We know he likes fig newtons, but we can't give him more than one serving a day. Frustrating...
I made a not-so-hot attempt at a Rachael Ray recipe for corndogs. Tasted fine, though.
Watched The White Countess (mostly on my own, JH fell asleep)- a little tragic, but pretty clean and very enjoyable.
No comments:
Post a Comment