Monday, June 19, 2006

Odd Monday

This morning JH worked on the yard, I cleaned house and did a Cardio workout-- hard floor work!

The boys were challenging today-- CH fussy, MH a handful all the time...

I was feeling pretty patient, so I took the boys to Wal-Mart so JH could work on temporary employement stuff. Oh my goodness. They were quite an ordeal. What a nightmare! I came home exhausted.

Jonathan was gracious and gave me some alone time at the Wake Forest library. I didn't stay long, as there were some rowdy students there who seemed more interested in playing around than studying. I downloaded a free movie from Movielink and went home.

We had leftovers for dinner, and then attempted to take Colson on his first bike ride. The helmet was way too big, so he was pretty overwhelmed and miserable. Not the most fun outing in the world...


The Carolina Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup. Who would've thought that North Carolina's first professional sports championship would be in HOCKEY!!

No comments: