Thursday, November 16, 2006

Eating Machine Man

Sometimes I think my husband is a bottomless pit. The guy is 6'1" and (for now) weighs less than I do, and he eats like a horse! I wish I could be so lucky! This morning he had a regular breakfast. I packed him a lunch, and I added an extra breakfast sandwich in case he needed an extra snack. Buttered, toasted english muffin with 2 scrambled eggs, cheese and ham. He called me in mid-morning to report that not only his breakfast sandwich was gone, but so was his entire lunch! Shaking my head in disbelief, I made up a 2nd lunch for him and ran it over to him at school. For dinner I made him a very hearty Rachael Ray meal, an egg pasta frittata, only I added meat sauce instead of plain pasta sauce to give it more heft. Hopefully that'll keep him full for a little while!

No comments: