Sunday, November 05, 2006

Visitor and Rest

We had a very pleasant Sunday. Jonathan's good school friend Nathan went to church with us and then came over for lunch. I made Rachael Ray noodles and wraps, and we had a good time hanging out with him and just talking about life. He's very mature for his age and should do well in life, I think. Here's a picture of him on our couch; Callie cat is sniffing him out as she usually does with visitors. Click on the picture to see a larger image:



In the evening we had a low-key dinner, then Jonathan spent some time alone with Matthew, reading, playing cards and getting Matthew a bath. I hung out with Colson and made my weekly phone call to my parents.

After the kids were in bed we watched a nice movie called Four Minutes, about Roger Bannister and the four-minute mile. Thumbs up!

No comments: