Keeping up the the Hartness family as the Lord leads us down the road of life, as a part of His Grand Scheme...
Saturday, April 15, 2006
Another working day
It's supposed to be close to 90 degrees today, so although we were enjoying a quiet morning with Matthew out of town, we got to work as soon as possible before it got too hot. More work done on the terracing-- JH helped me weed out the final floor level to prep it for pine straw. Colson didn't nap very long in the morning, so I took him with me when I had errands to run. By the time we got back he was exhausted. I put him to bed, then drove to Siler City to pick up a dirty, tired and happy Matthew. He'd had a good time "camping" with his Paw paw in the log cabin at the "Hartness farm". When we got home, we met with our 4th real estate agent to discuss the house. JH made a couple of runs to the storage facility, including one haul that had our friend Clark Pinyan helping with big heavy stuff while I kept the kids at home. After that we did more work and eventually went to bed. Not a colorful day, but productive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment