Friday, April 07, 2006

More progress

Mid-Day:

It's been a crazy day, but stuff is getting done. Our painters are here working on the front shutters, and they are going to be dramatically different-- I can't get over how drab the old paint was, now that we have the new paint going up. The blue almost looks too bright, but it's the darkest blue I could find.

The potential buyer looked at my flyer (including the asking price) and is still very interested. So we have a showing sometime tomorrow. Wouldn't it be nice if they liked it, even in it's imperfect condition?

Bought some flowers to put in the terracing outside. Hopefully the rain tomorrow will be good for them.

All for now. More later.


Evening:

So tired, my feet hurt. Errands, childcare, yardwork, cooking, cleaning...and I still don't feel like I put much of a dent in it all. To top it off, the shutters look a little purple. Jonathan hates them. I hope the painters willingly (and no for no extra charge) come back and re-paint. The color really isn't the same as on the sample we chose. Sigh...another project to tackle.
















Our house before the shutters were done...















And now after....do they look purple? I hope not...

No comments: