Keeping up the the Hartness family as the Lord leads us down the road of life, as a part of His Grand Scheme...
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Saturday Work Day
Expecting calls for showings, we got right up and set to work. Sure enough, around 9am I got two calls back-to-back for 1pm and 3pm. We scurried around, fine-tuning the cleanup and putting away messes we'd made since yesterday. We threw some food in a bag and went to Polo park for a impromptu picnic lunch. Matthew enjoyed being at the park and Colson got to swing by himself in a swing for the first time. I was sick that I didn't have the camera! We went to the public library after that, then headed home. The folks were still there when we came home, so we circled the block and they were gone by the time we got back. We worked for another 45 minutes before the next showing, then ran out again. We took a load of stuff to the storage unit, and I dropped a bag of unused baby clothes off at Once Upon A Child. While we were out, the appointment center called to say that our 3pm had cancelled. Oh well! We kept working for the rest of the day, hoping tomorrow would bring more showings or a nice offer to buy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment