
Another hard day of work. Tended to the terracing in the back while Colson slept-- I'm almost done! For lunch I had the not-so-brilliant idea to walk over to campus to have a picnic lunch. While I'm sure we'll look back on it as a nice afternoon, it proved to be more stress-inducing than anything else. We've got so much going on. In any case, we did have a few moments of fun together on the lawn at Davis field.
Jonathan and Matthew worked on the pool some more while I cooked dinner (chicken divan-- yum!), and after the boys went to bed we stayed up packing things that have been hovering in our living room. It used to just stress me out every time I walked past it, seeing the area of disarray that needed to be boxed. No more!
As the clock is ticking, I called mother-in-law Shirley (who does real estate on the side) to make some phone calls. Time to get hooked up with a realtor. The house may not be ready to sell, but we've really got to get moving on this.
Busy day ahead tomorrow, too. Jonathan's off from work, so we'll be hitting the yard and storage unit hard. Matthew will go to a neighborhood Easter egg hunt (if he can behave himself) and then head out to spend the night at the Hartness farm with his Paw-paw.
Trying not to freak out, with all that has to be done, all the resources flying around. The Lord sees us-- I know He's going to watch over us.

No comments:
Post a Comment