Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday Breather

After a patience-trying morning with Matthew, we managed to get to church. I'm really tired, mostly emotionally. Relaxing days at the Florida beaches seem so far away.

We met Grandma Sissy Hartness for lunch, then she came by the house to pick up a few things that belonged to her that we won't be taking to Florida. We scurried around tidying up, and then left the house just before 3pm for our 3rd showing of the weekend.

Upon returning, we had a low-key Sabbath afternoon. Jonathan took a cat nap, we looked at video of Matthew at age 1, I took Colson for a fitness walk, and the guys played with a butterfly that I found newly hatched in the basement. Matthew was fascinated with it, but was kind enough to let it go into the wild later on.

Before long it was bedtime, and we turned in, ready for some rest.




No comments: