After many weeks away, I made it back to Community Bible Study (CBS) class. It was good to see everyone, and I wish life hadn't been so crazy as to keep me away for so long. It was a good week to return, though. Our study this past week referenced Deuteronomy 8:2, which seems to keep popping up-- saw it on a car license plate the other day! I know the Lord is going to lead us where we need to go-- he's provided and guided before, he will do it again.
I had a chance to speak with our Teaching Director Janet King after class. I told her about the "Grand Scheme", and she thought it was really great. Seems she had a crazy God-ordained Grand Scheme herself about 20 years ago, so she could really relate. It was great to have her encouragement during this uncertain time.
Kept the house in order today (made me late for CBS), and had a "preview" showing while I was gone. A preview is when just the realtor comes in to check out the house, to see if would be a good fit for their client. Unfortunately, the pool was a deterrent yet again. On the other hand, the folks that looked at the house until 7pm on Tuesday are still thinking about going for it. So hope continues...
Jonathan's last night of classes at WFU was tonight. It'll be good to have him home on Tuesday and Thursday nights, which should lead to more housework getting done as we have more adult eyes to watch the kids.
Low-key night. I watched some of the ABC TV movie The Ten Commandments that was on about 2 weeks ago. Not the best production in the world, but an interesting effort.
Off to bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment