Working around the house, keeping the boys, workout DVD, packing boxes, etc. In the evening the boys and I went to Calvary Baptist for my First Place meeting (lost a good chunk of weight this week!) and Matthew's Mission Friends class. At the end of the night, hunkered down in bed, we watched a commercial-free episode of Smallville (Season 1) and tonight's episode of LOST that we recorded to make it commercial free. Taping it also allows us to back up when we see something funky, which happens frequently on this show. My favorite line of tonight's episode was when "Mr. Ecko" (who has decided to build a church) says to "Bernard" (who is desperate to get rescued from the island) something about getting rescued off the island isn't the only way people need to be saved. I'll have to look the quote up, but I really liked the spiritual insinuation there.
Didn't get to the backyard today. Hope springs eternal for tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment