
Matthew came home from school in the afternoon and wanted a snack. He normally makes a huge mess when he eats, so to keep the kitchen floor cleaner I had him sit on the very-clean floor with a tray. Poor kid! I felt bad for him, but it did keep the mess down and he didn't seem to mind the change of pace.
Keeping the kitchen, bathrooms and bedrooms inspection-perfect is quite the challenge. I feel like a proper housewife, which is good, but I'm not getting any of the downstairs clutter done, which isn't good.
When Jonathan got home from work we were scurrying to get out the door again-- another showing at 6pm! We drove over to Calvary Baptist and the guys had dinner before class time. After that I went to my First Place class (lost 2 1/2 pounds this week! Whoo-hoo!), Matthew went to Mission Friends and Jonathan went into a classroom to work on a paper.
After Calvary we went home to bed. Jonathan worked on his paper and I did Bible study, etc. It was odd sitting there, silent for a long time. But silence is good, especially when you've spent the majority of your day in a whirlwind!
No comments:
Post a Comment