Today was kind of a dual-tone day. I was in a foul mood most of the daylight hours-- stuck in the house with no transportation (by choice-- I knew I wouldn't need it), children making me crazy, still working on boxes, hormonal, etc. I was not a pretty picture by the end of the day.
However, Jonathan had a Gemini flight in the evening. A Gemini is when JH rides along in the backseat of these planes he's training on, just to observe and take copious notes. He was gone a long time, even after the boys were asleep. I think the flight was up the coast to the Melbourne airport. This gave me some selfish time alone to do whatever. By the time he got home, I was human again and he was thilled with the flight he'd been on. It had been very educational and he'd enjoyed it quite alot. I'm so glad he's doing this-- it's just amazing that he's spending all his non-home time doing nothing but piloting activities!
No comments:
Post a Comment