Thursday, September 28, 2006

Jonathan's Flight and Matthew's Sick Day


It was quite the day-- we got up early to get Jonathan to school earlier than usual. He had to prepare his 2-engine Piper airplane for his first flight lesson today! Later he said that overall the lesson went really well. I'm so proud of him! Here's a photo of Jonathan in his uniform-- now he has all the pieces of it assembled. He's all official!

And Matthew had some weird stomach thing this morning. He didn't seem himself when he woke up, and later he was losing what little breakfast he'd eaten. I kept him home from school, and after a 2-hour nap in the morning he was just fine. I called his doctor to make sure he didn't need special care, but all he needed was some TLC and easy foods to eat. Don't know what that was all about, but I'm glad it's gone!

By the end of the day I was a bit frazzled and my sweet husband let me get away for a couple of hours. I ran some errands and spent a little time in the library, browsing and doing some Bible study. It really gave me a chance to recharge. I've got such a wonderful husband!

No comments: