Saturday, September 30, 2006

Saturday Apart

We all spent alot of time apart today-- Jonathan spent most of the day at the library (10am-3pm), studying. He's been very gracious to do most of his studying at school or in the library, leaving the house free for me and the boys to be in and not distract him. Matthew played at the Shaver's (neighbors across the stree) for three hours in the morning and another hour in the afternoon! This gave me plenty of time to get stuff done around the house and get a workout in while Colson slept.

The Shavers are (interestingly enough) going on a vacation tomorrow to Lake Norman in North Carolina, not too far from where my parents live! We made tentative and hopeful plans for my parents to meet them, although I don't know if the idea will work out. If it does, I'll just be thrilled for my parents to meet them-- they're such a special part of our lives here in Vero.

Tonight I went to make my Edamame Pasta Salad and couldn't find my mixing bowls. I think they're in North Carolina! Wouldn't it be neat if the Shavers could bring them down for me? HAH!

No comments: