Have a mentioned how much I enjoy Rachael Ray? So cute and fun, and I can handle her recipes! She's normally on the deluxe-cable Food Network, but now she has her own syndicated show that I tape every day and watch later. Tonight's meal was Ravioli Lasagna. As I write this it's a week later, and we're still eating off of it! The sauce is very yummy (and I only used beef, whereas she used multiple meats) and the pre-made ravioli makes the dish super-easy. The hardest thing about the whole meal was only having a diet-friendly sized portion!
And on another random note, we got our Florida license plate today. We're getting even more official now! They had about 30 plate designs to choose from, but we stuck with the cheapo orange-tree plate. It kind of looks funny on the back of the van, but it'll get more normal looking in time...
No comments:
Post a Comment