Church with Matthew was pleasant this morning-- yea!
We came home and had lunch, and then I spent a while cleaning house in case we got a call for a Sunday showing. Lots of people were driving around, slooooowly passing our house, checking it out. One couple even pulled into the driveway to go look at the back yard! We never got called, but at least we were straight.
Jonathan was extremely tired from yesterday's activities, so during our Sunday naptime he really did sleep, for about 2 hours. I wasn't too sleepy, feeling rattled by some parenting issues that we had dealt with before naptime, so when Colson only slept an hour during naptime, I kept him for the second hour of the period.
After nap Jonathan went to the Wake Forest library to do some work online, then came back for some dinner. We had a low key evening, staying out of the heat and enjoying a quiet day.
No comments:
Post a Comment