Today was just a plain old normal day, which was really great. I did housework, but I didn't have to worry about not finishing or making it 100% perfect. NO MORE SHOWINGS!! I just ran errands, took care of the boys, picked Jonathan up from work, had dinner, worked out...the usual stuff. It was so nice and...normal.
Got a really sweet note from a friend today who really had me on her heart last week. I guess the Lord knew we needed prayer, as I was in a bad state, and we were seriously looking at going to Plan B. And I'm sure Plan B would've worked out fine, but it's nice to see a semi-clear path and have some direction. Sure, I'd love to go to Florida for Jonathan's time at Flight Safety, but the most important thing is that we're in the Lord's will for us. For a while there it didn't seem like we'd get any direction. It's nice to be going to the next step.
No comments:
Post a Comment