Rough day. Here's the shorthand:
Got the offer on the house from Chris. Ridiculously low. Laughably low. Come back when you can do business with us, okay? She even wanted our fridge, washer and dryer. We're thinking she wants to make the house into a rental property.
No word from Sunday's faculty member who looked at the house in the morning. I'm thinking he'd like to live here, but can't make it happen. I hope I'm wrong.
My dad had to go into the hospital today. He had some very inappropriate pain. Upon first hearing about it, I was very concerned. However, things have developed in such a way that we think he's going to be just fine. Providing few details here to respect my dad's privacy.
Made a very nice Rachael Ray dinner again, but it got eclipsed with some jarring parenting challenges. Very disconcerted.
Focusing on the positives of today: Had a very nice (and healthy) dinner, met my goal of drinking ONE GALLON of water today(!), got a free (with an SASE) exercise video today in the mail, got in a good workout, watched a fun movie with Jonathan before bed. Trying not to be a sourpuss!
No comments:
Post a Comment