Standard day. Really hot-- didn't feel up to taking Matthew outside to play, although he had lots of indoor and outdoor play at VBS. By the end of the day we were clashing and I lost my temper. Really regret it. Wish he was more obedient. Wish I was a better mother.
We have an open house scheduled for Sunday. If we don't get any action from this, we're seriously looking at putting our "tent stakes" back in the ground and staying here until we can get our acts together for Florida. With the debt we're building up, it could be another year. Sigh.
I feel like the Grand Scheme is falling apart. I don't mind that so much as the uncertainty of where we're supposed to go. I don't want to go or stay if one is the wrong thing. But I do know we need to get this house sold, and wish it would just happen already.
A friend of mine politely asked me tonight, "So, did you have a good day?", and I think I took her aback when I just said, "No, not really. But this will pass." Just being honest.
To add to all that's going on, Colson is going to be evaluated next week due to his slow developmental progress. He's never crawled, he can't pull up to standing without assistance, can't roll over and he's not talking (other than baby babbles). Hoping he's just a little slow and doesn't need intense therapy.
What next?!
On to the next day...
No comments:
Post a Comment