Friday, July 14, 2006

Quick Friday

Jonathan got up early and left at 6:30 to make it to work 6 miles away by 7am on his bike. Saving gas and child sleep time. He rolled in right at 7am. Whew! He worked 12 hours today for overtime, bless him.

Standard day for me-- chores, workout, read to Matthew, run errands. Took the boys to the Central Library where they were doing a showing of The Last Unicorn from 1982, one of those semi-trippy Rankin-Bass animated films. Colson couldn't stay in the viewing room very long, so I wheeled him around the library and let him play in the kids' area for a little while.

The boys and I managed to have a pleasant afternoon together, and at 7pm we picked up Jonathan. Before long bed time was upon us, and the day was over.

No word from yesterday's showing. Another dud, I suppose.

No comments: