Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fun in the Sun


It's so nice to have a pleasant post for a change...

Today some folks from our church gathered at Bolton Pool for some fun together. I took the boys, and for $5 we had a ton of fun. Matthew had fun in the three different kinds of pools there, as did Colson. Ironically enough, it was Colson's first time in a pool. He's got one in his back yard, but his first dip was at Bolton! I had such a good time with the baby in the water and seeing Matthew having a ball with other kids. It happens so rarely these days. I came home sun-tired, with a bit of pink on my back (couldn't reach well with the sunscreen), but it was well worth it. Hope we can go again this summer.

And we have a showing scheduled for 12:15 tomorrow!

Danya, if you read this, I'm praying for y'all...

No comments: