Monday, August 28, 2006

Getting Ready

The morning came early; Jonathan got up to ride his bike to work and as soon as he left I got Matthew up from school. Soon we were off, and as I dropped him off, I realized that I'd only be driving him to school maybe 3 more times! I tell you, the move is SO close, but it doesn't seem real.

The majority of the day was spent doing the usual things-- taking care of Colson, cleaning, getting ready for the trip to Florida tomorrow.

Jonathan's mom Shirley Hartness picked him up from work, and she even brought dinner with her-- I didn't have to cook!

We had a nice meal together, and then she took care of the kids while Jonathan and I worked. The new owners are stopping by for a walk-through visit on Wednesday while we're gone. Their son is coming in from out of town, and naturally they want to show it to him. Things have gotten messy with our packing, so we had to tidy up. Jonathan vacuumed the pool, while I vacuumed carpet. We eventually got the house fairly squared away, and we didn't stay up too late.

Tomorrow we fly out-- amazing!

No comments: