Monday, August 21, 2006

Item by Item

My to-do list is a mile long. Spent most of the day attacking items large and small.

Talked with my realtor about inspection repairs that have to be done.

Sold Colson's exersaucer-- that was a little sad, but it had to be done. He's really too big for it, we don't need to keep it in storage, and the $10 I got for it at Once Upon A Child paid for the next item on the list...

I got Matthew a haircut to get ready for school tomorrow.

Called his school to find out his teacher's name, and they didn't realize he was coming. GREAT. Now I've got to make sure his bus assignment is still entact.

There's a bunch of needlecraft stuff I'm packing up, and I found a cross stitching kit that I don't think I'm going to keep. I posted it on eBay-- maybe I can sell it. Here's the link if you want to see the auction: Enchanted Cottage Kit

I talked with Holiday Pools about taking care of our pool before the house closing.

Poor Colson didn't nap very well today, which inhibited my activities and made the little guy miserable by the end of the day. Hope he naps better tomorrow.

I got another nice note from my friend Julie in Florida. I'm walking in the same path she was in last year, packing up and moving to Florida for a husband's career change. She's finally feeling settled in Florida, and I look forward to being in that position very soon. I'm not too stressed about it happening, though. We're moving in 2 1/2 weeks, and that is such a short time. With so much to do, it'll be here in a blink!

After dinner Jonathan and Matthew changed the oil on the car, and later I got in a workout that I'd missed in the morning because of Colson not sleeping.

I didn't allow myself to stay up too late, knowing there are more to-do items to work on tomorrow, and I'd need all the rest I could get to accomplish them!

No comments: