In the evening we picked Jonathan up from work, and with some free coupons we had, the guys got some food at Chick-fil-a. While they were in there I went across the street to Blockbuster and used a coupon to get The Visitation, a movie based on the Christian novel by Frank Peretti. JH and I watched it later, and it wasn't (like most movies) nearly as good as the book. In fact, it was more like a horror movie than a thriller. It got a PG-13 rating, not an R, but I still felt a bit disturbed by it. Fortunately, the message that Christ is more powerful than evil was very evident, so at least that was good.

After the guys ate, we went to visit Jefferson Elementary for Matthew's open house. He met his new teacher, Karen Vellucci, who was very nice. She understands Matthew will only be attending for a couple of weeks before we move and was more than willing to accomodate us. I think Matthew is going to have a fun couple of weeks. It's going to be an odd time for him, but I'm glad he'll have a chance to see his friends one more time before we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment