I spent alot of time working on finding a place to live in Vero Beach. Got some good leads, and I'll continue to work on them.
Colson was very fussy, more clingy than usual, his nose was runnier than usual and he wouldn't nap well. By mid-day he was playing with his ears, and I knew it was time to go into the doctor. We managed to get a 2:30 appointment, and sure enough, he's got a medium ear infection in his right ear. I filled the prescription, fed him his meds, and soon he was up and going again.
After the medical issues, I picked Jonathan up from work at 4pm. Then we were off to Greensboro, where our hospitable friends the Lowerys had us over for dinner. Other than issues surrounding the sharing of toys, the boys did very well and we really enjoyed being with our friends. I'm going to miss them.
When we got home, we got the boys to bed, discussed housing issues in Vero Beach, and that was about it. I was tired of looking at the map of downtown Vero, and just wanted to turn in for the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment