Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sunday - 4 and counting

Sunday school was cancelled for today, so we enjoyed a nice quiet morning. We slept in a bit, had a low-key breakfast, took showers, and just hung out.

It dawned on me while showering that we have 4 church services left. That's really nothing. This is going to happen really fast. Glad we got to sit with our friends the Pinyans and also got a chance to see our friend/babysitter Becky after the service as well.

We had a $5 coupon for Whole Foods, so we went and hit the salad bar. I'd never had falafel before, just like another bar-attender there at the same time. She and I decided to split a piece to give it a try. It was a little dry, but good with some salad dressing. Inane details of my life, but there it is.

Naptime, then Jonathan had to mow the lawn (was too wet to mow yesterday). The guy slaved away for 2 hours, so I made him a peanut butter/chocolate/banana smoothie, 32 ounces worth! He was happy to get the smoothie, but I bet he's going to be even more happy to let this property go. I wonder if we'll never ever have a big lawn again, which would be fine with me!

I played checkers with Matthew (he trounced me-- really!), and JH started a chess game which they'll finish tomorrow. Then off to bed...

No comments: