Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wearing and looking

Usual morning, although Colson didn't nap very well while Matthew was at vacation Bible study. In fact, baby boy was pretty fussy most of the day. Maybe he's working on a tooth-- I sure hope so, as my nerves were shot by the evening.

Spent a chunk of time trying to track down a place to live in Florida. It's looking like we'll be able to find a spot, but it's a matter of what area of town. We're hoping to get a nice area, south of and close to the airport.


Got my eBay listing posted. Anyone need a black nursing dress??
Click here to see it: Nursing Dress


After dinner Jonathan took the boys out to the hardware store. Oddly enough, our mailbox is worn out and has fallen off it's metal post. He took both kids to give my nerves a break and to get the parts he needs. Matthew's been a good boy today, but MAN, if I hear Colson's wordless whining any more today, I might lose it.

It's nice to have a couple hours of peace...

No comments: