Tired from yesterday, we all slept in a bit today. It was kinda nice. We went to Sunday School and then the 2nd service. Kim Pinyan came to sit with us, too. Matthew did so-so in the service; I was ready to get out of there by the time it was over, unfortunately.
Lunch was fast; Colson was incredibly tired (no morning nap), so our naptime came swiftly. Everyone went to sleep except for me; I had some tootling around to do.
After nap we took Jonathan to get some new running shoes on the last tax-free day. He found some Brooks shoes that normally were $90 and he got them for $65 after a coupon and sans tax. Not bad-- and it's been 2 years since he's bought any; his current shoes (which he wears to work) are falling apart.
We also made a run to the storage facility--beginning our packing for Florida. We took out boxes that are going to Florida and put in items that we're not taking with us. I think we're going to end up with more stuff going to Florida than we'd like, but hopefully we can keep it under control.
Jonathan let me run over to the Wake Forest library by myself to do some internet stuff on the computer. I made a quick dinner run to the grocery store, and headed home. Before long the kids were in bed, and so were we.
Overnight I started to wonder if we'd be able to leave in about a month. There are alot of factors that have to come together. But you know what? I'm not really fretting about it, because September 27th is really close at hand, and we'll be outta here before we know it anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment