Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Crumbs along the path

Got the house show-ready (again!) before going out for errands. Went to Wal-Mart and ran into an Embry-Riddle alum who gave me alot of good feedback about the airline industry, Flight Safety International, etc. To be honest, some of what he told me made me concerned about our future security, but that's good-- I want to hear as much as I can about what we're headed into, so we can know what to expect. It's put some doubt in my mind, but I know that if this path is the Lord's will, he will lead us, even if it's with little breadcrumbs to keep us going. In a way, this fellow at the store could be one of those crumbs-- the Lord helping me to understand what's ahead, even if the future does not include the airlines.

I got home just in time to unload the "cold groceries", pick up Matthew and head out for his dentist appointment. He checked out very well-- no cavities!

We ran some more errands and got home around 5pm, right when Jonathan got home. I pieced together something that resembled a dinner for Matthew-- pitiful! Later he and JH enjoyed playing with the U.S. Quarters that Matthew had received for his birthday from my mom. They had a good time, and then ran out for a PTA meeting for a little while before bed. I went for a fitness walk and they picked me up on Polo Road on the way home. Off to bed!

No comments: