Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Last week

Well, a week from today is Jonathan's last day at work. Still no offers on the house. I spoke to our realtor's assistant several times today, and there are several sets people who are interested in our home, have not taken us off their "possible list", but aren't quite ready to make an offer. The folks that looked at the house yesterday (both sets) are some of those people. One couple will be coming back for a third look at the house this weekend, when the wife flies in from Atlanta to look at the homes that are finalists. I'm hoping she can get past the fact that we have such a small kitchen and see the other many positives of the home.




Still pretty sore from yesterday's workout, I decided to do some more podcasts workouts. I took Colson in his stroller and walked/jogged around the WFU campus. While stretching in the grass afterward, I gave Colson a sippy cup of juice, and I think he's starting to figure out how to use it, little by little.




In the afternoon I took the boys to Calvary Baptist for our last week of Wednesday night classes. Matthew's class had a "field day" of sorts outside, one activity being the decoration of an elaborate cardboard castle. Matthew had such a good time!



My First Place class had our "Victory Celebration", ending our short 8-week session. I'm so sad to be leaving our class. My teachers are so excellent, and I've learned so much from them. I told them I'd be back in the fall if (heaven forbid) we haven't moved yet, and if not I'll try to find a group in Florida. If I can't, I'll start a group of my own. I've lost about 15 pounds so far, but I have a long way to go and will certainly need to be in a group for the long-term to keep the lost weight off.

This evening Jonathan and I "splurged" on watching some TV that we had not pre-recorded, the last week of LOST on ABC. It was enjoyable, but I was a bit underwhelmed. I talked with Danya afterwards, and she was just plain confused by the episode. Oh well, I guess we've got all summer to get our heads wrapped around it all.

It feels like everything is closing down...I hope our home follows the same trend...


No comments: