Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Trusting for Provision

Our last showing was on Sunday, so I had a feeling that another would pop up soon. I spent quite alot of time in the kitchen this morning, scouring it for any crumb or smudge. A Michael Buble live concert DVD kept me company, so I could whistle (and sing) as I worked.

Later in the day I took the boys to Calvary Baptist with me for First Place class. Our Bible study time had a good message for me-- PATIENCE. I'm really struggling to put that feeling of panic out of my mind, wondering when our house is going to sell. I need to be patient with God's timing (Galatians 6:9). And then of course as I tucked Matthew in bed, his devotional story for tonight happened to be the story of Jesus feeding the crowds with 12 baskets of food left over. I related to Matthew (to reemphasize for myself) that the Lord knows what we need for the tasks He gives us and will provide the resources to do it...

No comments: