Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Flash in the Pan

Woke up this morning, feeling like another showing would happen today. The house had started to "slip" just a bit, so when I came back from taking Matthew to school I knew I'd better get it caught up. Sure enough, at 9:09am, I got the call for a 10am showing. I had less than an hour to get it together; thankfully Colson was already taking his morning nap. There was much scurrying, running through the house, hasty cleaning and touching-up for the next 50 minutes, but it all got done. I pulled out at 9:58 as the realtor was walking up to the front door. Who needs workout videos-- I've got a crazy pre-showing routine!

As I had an hour to kill, I played chauffeur for Jonathan. He needed a ride back from an appointment, so I drove out and took care of him. Nice to see him in the middle of the day.

After my blitz this morning, I kind of flamed out for the rest of the day. Not a whole lot got done, unfortunately. Just tired. Very tired. Woe is me. Better day tomorrow.

No comments: