Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday together

We actually had a pleasant Sunday morning and made it to church in one piece. This will be our last week going to services separately, as our church is reformatting it's worship schedule. We'll have an early service and later service, with Sunday school in the middle, as many churches also do. Matthew will be in church with us, instead of in class like he was today. I'll miss those trouble-free services, but it's time he start attending.

Before church we sent our response to the house offer to the interested party. Hopefully it will be met with understanding and they will continue to deal. It would be SO perfect if we could close on the house by the end of June. Keep praying...

The afternoon was pleasant; we even got in a naptime! The guys went swimming and I played with Colson. Got in an evening workout while JH watched the kids. Wasn't really in the mood to exercise, but did it anyway. Starting to see results, and I need to keep going.

I put Matthew to bed, finishing the last pages of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He really seems to like it and wants to read the next book, although I offered to read the same book to him again. I'll keep going, as long as he's interested!

Watched a short movie called Saint Ralph and went to sleep. Hoping we hear good news on the house tomorrow...

No comments: