A day not worth recording...mostly a bunch of frustrating and depressing "downs" and only a few "ups". I'll skip the downs-- the ups:
Getting a free copy of Pride and Prejudice at the used bookstore, a book I've wanted to read since seeing the latest movies, but never have time to get through and return in time to the library.
Reading more Wardrobe to Matthew, who (much to my delight) seems to really like it. I'm surprised, to be honest. Maybe he's understanding more than I think...
Jonathan's brother Chris coming to stay, and having a fun time talking with him at the kitchen table after the kids were asleep.
My sweet husband Jonathan, who was kind and supportive as I was in a funk by the end of the day. Took the kids to I could piece together dinner and just dealt with me as he usually does-- with experienced compassion.
No comments:
Post a Comment