While eating breakfast this morning, I got a call from the agency, scheduling a showing for 10:30am. Shortly thereafter I got another call for a showing at 5:30pm, and guess what? It's the people from yesterday's showing, coming back for a second look! Hope springs eternal.
I made a fresh loaf of bread to make the kitchen smell yummy. Jonathan came home to help me with a ceiling fan light that was giving me trouble and to help with the small amount of tidying up that needed to be done. I took him back to work, hot loaf of bread in hand. Colson and I ran errands during the morning showing, and we all hung out at JH's office during the afternoon showing.
From 3pm to 8pm it was a tumultuous time. Suffice it to say that the boys were difficult, so by the time we were in bed, I was too shell-shocked to watch a movie, play a game with Jonathan or anything. We ended up just hanging out, reading, listening to some podcasts and just trying to get past the afternoon.
Really hoping today's 5:30 showing will lead to something solid...
No comments:
Post a Comment